Kitsune Fox Celtic Knot Ring
- Regular price
- $23.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $23.00 USD
- Unit price
The Japanese word kitsune is also a fox, but the 9-tailed fox has different mythology. From wikipedia:
Kitsune have as many as nine tails. Generally, a greater number of tails indicates an older and more powerful Kitsune; in fact, some folktales say that a fox will only grow additional tails after it has lived 100 years.
Cast in solid sterling silver, these rings are made of 100% recycled metal.
All our Celtic rings are made to order.
This Celtic ring design differs from most Celtic patterns in that the goes all the way around the ring in an unbroken, symbolizing the continuous and intertwining.
Each one of these Celtic designs is our own creation, from design to finishings, pendants, and earrings not listed in our store, as well as doing custom jewelry design and creation.
Dimensions: All rings are made proportionally to what you see, find your ring size below to find out the width of your ring
Size 4 - 9.8mm
Size 5 - 10.4mm
Size 6 - 10.9mm
Size 7 - 11.3mm
Size 8 - 11.7mm
Size 9 - 12.2mm
Size 10 - 12.6mm
Size 11 - 13mm
Size 12 - 13.4mm
Size 13 - 13.9mm
Size 14 - 14.3mm
Accepted Credit Cards and Debit Cards:
- VISA Credit Card (Recommended)
- MasterCard (Recommended)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
Notes on Credit Cards and Debit Cards Payment:
- We accept VISA and Master Credit Card from all countries as long as the Credit Card can pass through our fraud screening system
- We accept American Express, JCB, Diners Club, Visa Debit, Visa Electron from selected countries
- Our system will automatically show up appropriate card options in the checkout page
- You will be redirected to third party credit/debit card payment partner’s website to finish the payment
- Shop and pay online quickly and securely with your PayPal account
- We accept PayPal from selected countries
- Our system will automatically show up PayPal payment option in the checkout if it’s available for your country
- Exchange lost may occur if the currency of your PayPal account is not the same with that on our website
Return requests may be submitted for eligible orders placed within 7 days. Made-to-order styles/sizes, styles marked as Final Sale, complimentary gifts with purchase, gift cards, merchandise credits and shipping fees are not eligible.
All returns will be created for the store or an exchange. For applicable returns, a merchandise credit will be issued. Buyer pays for return. Once we receive the return we will give store credit for the cost of the item and the return cost. We don't do refunds just credit or exchanges, unless the item is damaged.
To request a return, complete the following steps:
1. Enter a return reason code next to the style(s) you are returning on the packing slip included in your original shipment.
2. Include the packing slip with the completed return portion, along with your unworn merchandise and place securely in the original packaging.
3. Affix the pre-paid return label to the outside of the box and bring it to your local Usps shipping center. Note the return tracking number for your reference.
Allow up to 7-10 business days for your return to be received and processed—an email notification will be sent once complete.
For questions or further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-304-919-1424
A refund request may be submitted within 7 days of delivery for unworn merchandise. Made-to-order styles/sizes, styles marked as Final Sale, complimentary gifts with purchase, and shipping fees are not eligible for a refund. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the cost of return delivery.
Select the items to be returned, indicating the quantity and the return reason. Next, print the return label. Include the Return Note within the package, along with your unworn merchandise in the original packaging. Print and affix the return label to your shipping package and work directly with your courier of choice, noting the tracking number for your reference.
Once the returned item(s) has been received and processed, approximately 2 - 5 business days, credit or exchange. We will send a email when complete.
USPS shipping - no minimum required
All Glitzy Ringz orders are finally shipped first through USPS. ( Unless there is a different carrier.
Handling time: 24 hours after the payment is cleared. (except special orders).
Shipping time: First class shipment: 2-8 business days (for US shipments).
Shipping & Handling times are subject to fluctuation in speed. Please refer to checkout processing times, and FAQ's page for the most up-to-date information. Hope you're staying safe & well in your community!
This change is effective April 17, 2020. USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
Final Delivery may take up to 2 weeks.
*Custom Pieces and Products NOT in Stock MAY Take 6-8 Weeks.*
Tracking number available
Many packages take time to pass through customs, especially those containing jewelry. This process is completely out of our control. Seller of Glitz Rinz is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any CUSTOM FEES you may be charged with. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
We will provide proof of mailing and customs identification numbers.