Sterling Silver Men's Sugar Skull Ring
- Regular price
- $30.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $30.00 USD
- Unit price
Sugar skull rings are an element of the Day of the Dead and in Roman Catholicism and in the Roman Catholic and Greek Catholic Churches in Mexico and Guatemala in the form of Calaveras. The Brazilian version of the skull is known as "Calavera," the Chilean version is called "trigueño," and in Uruguay and Argentina is known by the name "calaverite."
It may be a sugar skull Ring but there’s nothing sweet about this brutally bold, emerald green skull ring. Featuring a large, imposing skull with emerald green skull eye sockets, this is first-class rocker jewelry featuring more than enough tenacity to make any outfit stand out.
Produced from the highest quality solid sterling silver, this stylish ring is thick and heavy yet exceptionally detailed with a cross on the forehead and extensive tribal floral carvings. Its carefully crafted design is built to last and handle even the roughest times.
With a menacing skull, blazing green eyes and unique tribal detail, this ring makes a real statement when worn and is sure to grab desirable attention.
Would make an excellent gift.
- 100% polished solid sterling silver
- Stamp .925 trademark inside the band
- Solid sterling silver weight: 32 Grams
- Ring face measures: 25mm x 30mm
Gemstone: Cubic zirconia
Gem color: Green
Band color: Silver
Made to Order
Accepted Credit Cards and Debit Cards:
- VISA Credit Card (Recommended)
- MasterCard (Recommended)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
Notes on Credit Cards and Debit Cards Payment:
- We accept VISA and Master Credit Card from all countries as long as the Credit Card can pass through our fraud screening system
- We accept American Express, JCB, Diners Club, Visa Debit, Visa Electron from selected countries
- Our system will automatically show up appropriate card options in the checkout page
- You will be redirected to third party credit/debit card payment partner’s website to finish the payment
- Shop and pay online quickly and securely with your PayPal account
- We accept PayPal from selected countries
- Our system will automatically show up PayPal payment option in the checkout if it’s available for your country
- Exchange lost may occur if the currency of your PayPal account is not the same with that on our website
Return requests may be submitted for eligible orders placed within 7 days. Made-to-order styles/sizes, styles marked as Final Sale, complimentary gifts with purchase, gift cards, merchandise credits and shipping fees are not eligible.
All returns will be created for the store or an exchange. For applicable returns, a merchandise credit will be issued. Buyer pays for return. Once we receive the return we will give store credit for the cost of the item and the return cost. We don't do refunds just credit or exchanges, unless the item is damaged.
To request a return, complete the following steps:
1. Enter a return reason code next to the style(s) you are returning on the packing slip included in your original shipment.
2. Include the packing slip with the completed return portion, along with your unworn merchandise and place securely in the original packaging.
3. Affix the pre-paid return label to the outside of the box and bring it to your local Usps shipping center. Note the return tracking number for your reference.
Allow up to 7-10 business days for your return to be received and processed—an email notification will be sent once complete.
For questions or further assistance, contact email@example.com or call 1-304-919-1424
A refund request may be submitted within 7 days of delivery for unworn merchandise. Made-to-order styles/sizes, styles marked as Final Sale, complimentary gifts with purchase, and shipping fees are not eligible for a refund. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the cost of return delivery.
Select the items to be returned, indicating the quantity and the return reason. Next, print the return label. Include the Return Note within the package, along with your unworn merchandise in the original packaging. Print and affix the return label to your shipping package and work directly with your courier of choice, noting the tracking number for your reference.
Once the returned item(s) has been received and processed, approximately 2 - 5 business days, credit or exchange. We will send a email when complete.
USPS shipping - no minimum required
All Glitzy Ringz orders are finally shipped first through USPS. ( Unless there is a different carrier.
Handling time: 24 hours after the payment is cleared. (except special orders).
Shipping time: First class shipment: 2-8 business days (for US shipments).
Shipping & Handling times are subject to fluctuation in speed. Please refer to checkout processing times, and FAQ's page for the most up-to-date information. Hope you're staying safe & well in your community!
This change is effective April 17, 2020. USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
Final Delivery may take up to 2 weeks.
*Custom Pieces and Products NOT in Stock MAY Take 6-8 Weeks.*
Tracking number available
Many packages take time to pass through customs, especially those containing jewelry. This process is completely out of our control. Seller of Glitz Rinz is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any CUSTOM FEES you may be charged with. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
We will provide proof of mailing and customs identification numbers.